It is the mission of Mary Ann Hodge and Katherine Hodge-Corrigan to enfold you, the people we serve, with competence and compassion.We recognize and cherish the uniqueness and dignity of each individual while safeguarding the quality of life each person deserves and expects.
Our mission is to assist you to be proactive in maximizing your abilities to their fullest potential to reach your goals. To obtain this, our focus at Mary’s On Bayshore, is Holistic; a concept of nurturing body, mind and spirit. To this end, we emphasize excellent nutrition, daily exercise (walking, swimming and Tai Chi) and encourage meaningful engagement through social activities and positive relationships.
An atmosphere of Peace, Hope and Hospitality allow each, in their own way, to relate to God and the religion of their choice.
- Located on the Island of Venice, in our family home residence for over 40 years.
- Administrator, Mary Ann Hodge RN, BSN, has over 30 years nursing experience in critical and emergency care.
- RN administrator owner lives in home with residents and is a full-time staff person.
- Assistant Administrator, Katherine Hodge-Corrigan, BA Special Education, full-time staff person, 12 years experience caring for seniors.
- 3:1 resident staff ratio.
- Staff maintains relevant, ongoing communications with residents’ health care provider(s).
- Social activities provided (12 hours a week minimum) includes Tai Chi, walks, swimming, pet and children therapy.
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and personal shopping available.
- Home-cooked meals, registered dietician approved.
- Home health therapy with doctor order.
- Hospice and respite available.
- Don’t forget Moses, our family dog.